8.22.2010

Nerd Alert!

Date night.
I surprised Jeff with a date friday night to .....BARNES N NOBLE! hehe It's quite out of the ordinary for a date but I had made a list of things we had to do while there like
-find our favorite children's story and read it to each other
-go to the travel section and read up on a place you would like to go
-find a recipe in the cooking section to make for the other
-Find a joke book and read each other a joke
etc. etc.
It was actually really fun and it was nice to do something a little different together and believe it or not we even got a little competitive and feisty (okay, I got feisty) when it came to finding each other a word to learn and use in a sentence but we settled it over a delicious bottle of root beer and a reeses cookie. Thanks for putting up with my off the wall date idea babe. he's such a trooper!

2 comments:

  1. That is a darling cheap date idea! I'm doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this, because we LOVE to go to the book store!!!(well mostly me haha) How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete