8.30.2010

Who's your daddy???

This past week Jeff and I have been over to our friends from our ward Mike and Melissa's to help them move and clean. Monday night after we had loaded up the uhaul truck the men drove it to their new house to unload and Melissa and I stayed at their apartment with their two tinies to play and pack up all their food. Melissa and I were packing and talking when their little Hallie came running into the room and asked me, "Where's your daddy?" "My daddy? Oh he's in Utah." to which she replied, "No he's not! He's at our new house!" haha Melissa and I had a good laugh at that. I don't think Jeff minded too much when we told him about it later. Big daddy. Haha!

1 comment:

  1. Diddle always asks Swood if "Chotz and her dad" are coming over. HAHA. She always has to tell him that Z is my husband.

    ReplyDelete